Is the fender an overlay or a replacement?
- Most fenders are overlays mounted directly on top of the original fender. We also carry replacement fenders
Are your saddlebags already pre-drilled?
- No. We offer an additional service where we'll pre-drill and mock up the parts before shipping them to you.
Does the stock Harley hardware fit with our saddlebag kits?
- Yes the stock hardware will fit with our kits. We also sell mounting hardware for Softail bikes.
Do your fairings come with mounting hardware?
- Most fairings come with mounting hardware. Only the V-rod models do not.
How long does it take to ship?
- We carry most parts in stock and we usually ship same day. It can take up to 20-30 business days to ship a part that is not in stock.
Do your saddlebag kits come with mounting hardware?
- No, none of our kits come with hardware but your stock Harley hardware will work. We also carry hardware for Harley Softail.
Do you need to prep the parts before mounting?
- Yes, all of our parts need some prep work before mounting. This includes primer, sanding and painting.
Will a detachable back rest and luggage rack fit with kit?"
- Yes these add-ons are compatible with our parts but you may need to trim the fender for proper installation.
Are your fenders drilled for direct bolt on?
- Our replacement fenders come pre-drilled and are direct bolt on.
- Our overlay fenders do not come pre-drilled.
Does the original seat fit with your fenders?
- Yes your original Harley hardware and parts are compatible with our aftermarket parts
Are spacers required in order to properly mount your saddlebags and fender kits?
- No, if your bike is within the years specified on our listings you will not need spacers. Spacers might be needed for older year bikes.
I just purchased a headlight stereo fairing, are the windshield and the hardware included in the kit?
- Yes they are